The Opinion Bureau website is owned and operated by Internet Research Bureau Pvt. Ltd. ("IRB"). The registration number of the company is 218975. Please read the below Terms & Conditions carefully and start using the website only if you agree with the below-mentioned points.
- Once you submit your answers to the questionnaire on the registration page, you become a member of the Opinion Bureau survey community.
- Opinion Bureau (or IRB) is the owner of this website and the agreement between the company and you is a contract for the provision of services. It shall not create any legal partnership or ownership or the relation of employee and employer.
- Opinion Bureau (or IRB) reserves the right to consider your eligibility to take part in each of its surveys.
- You will not register with the Opinion Bureau website more than once. You will always login with the same email address that you mentioned at the time of registering with the Opinion Bureau website.
- At any stage, if we find that you have created multiple accounts with Opinion Bureau using different email addresses, all your accounts will be blocked and the earned amount in each of the accounts will be forfeited.
- Hereby you agree to participate in Opinion Bureau's surveys, and you understand that you will be asked to evaluate ideas, concepts, products, and services.
- As part of our services and your membership in the Opinion Bureau Survey Community, we will contact you with details of suitable surveys for you to participate in from time to time
- Participants are requested not to provide wrong and falsified replies in a survey. All answers should be true and honest.
- You will never attempt to take one survey multiple times. If we find that you are trying to participate in the same survey multiple times, your membership will be terminated by our Panel team.
- You will never disclose the company's confidential information (the company being Opinion Bureau/IRB and its clients, representatives, and associates).
- You will never use any auto data fill techniques for account creation or while answering survey questions, such as spider or robots or any other software or download anything from the site or try to send any virus through the site. Detection of any such activity from your account will lead to suspension of your account or you may also be charged for legal compliance considering the seriousness of the matter.
- Opinion Bureau (or IRB) reserves the right to terminate your membership from Opinion Bureau at any time with or without giving you prior notice via email.
- Opinion Bureau (or IRB) doesn’t charge any money for membership. Thus, if any third party asks you to pay money to join our site, you must decline any payments and report them immediately to our helpdesk team. If you pay anything to any other website or individual, you must deal with them directly as Opinion Bureau (or IRB) doesn’t hold any responsibility in this matter.
- You can terminate your membership by unsubscribing from Opinion Bureau. You can do this by sending an email to unsubscribe@OpinionBureau.com or simply clicking on the button "unsubscribe" in your Opinion Bureau account. The termination will take effect within four business days after the receipt of your notice.
You have twelve months to redeem your reward from the day it becomes redeemable. If you do not redeem your reward amount within the mentioned time, it will lapse automatically.
Once you unsubscribe from Opinion Bureau membership, the balance reward amount will automatically lapse.